Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ANTMM

I was going to save this for my Thursday post but I just couldn't wait until then.

Over the weekend Jon and I went to Charlottesville to visit our friends Wendy and Travis and their adorable son Bryant.  Wendy was one of our roommates when we lived in our old house on 4th St S (where all the magic began) and Travis was there often enough that he was pretty much an honorary roommate.  We hadn't seen them in quite a while so it was really nice to catch up and reminisce about the good ole' days.  We had a good time pretending we were 23 again sitting around the fire pit in their backyard late into the night drinking bourbon (Jon and Travis) and stuffing our faces with s'mores (me).  I am pretty proud of myself for managing to stay up until midnight which is definitely the latest I've made it in a very long time.

In addition to being a super smarty pants (currently getting her PhD at UVA), Wendy also happens to be an amazing photographer so we had a little fun playing America's Next Top Maternity Model (ANTMM) around the UVA campus.  Even as a proud JMU alumni, I have no problem saying that UVA has such a beautiful campus (am I supposed to call it grounds or some other sort of fancy word?) and with the leaves changing colors it really was the perfect setting for our photo shoot.  Here is a little sneak peak for everyone.


In true ANTMM style we did a few outfit (which Jon was thrilled about) and scenery changes so there will be many more pictures to come. I haven't seen the rest but judging by these I just know they are all going to be awesome and I can't thank Wendy enough for capturing this special time for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment